Our Liability for your Goods
- We do not sell insurance, as some removals companies do.
- We have considered how you would like us to deal with your move and believe that:
- You would want us to carry out your removal/storage in accordance with the service that we agree with you.
- You would want us to look after your goods properly, and treat them as if they were our own property.
- You would want us to accept responsibility in the unlikely event that we lose or damage your goods. And that’s exactly what we will do – accept responsibility!
Removers who offer to sell you insurance must be regulated to do so, and they have to channel some of their resources into being compliant with the rules of regulations. They will normally accept very limited liability under their contract. Rather than accept responsibility themselves, they prefer to sell you insurance. However the insurance that they offer is subject to an excess, which means typically that YOU pay the first £25 or £50 of any claim.
We do things differently – WE ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY UNDER OUR CONTRACT.
Whilst every care will be taken using all the best packing, wrapping and moving equipment available, accidents do happen from time to time. We accept full liability (subject to terms) for all your effects. In the unlikely event anything should happen to your goods whilst in our care we have appointed Removals Claim Service to deal with any claim you may have against us, they are an independent body and as such will assess your claim fairly and settle on our behalf according to our contract terms and conditions.
For more details please call 01202 499390 or click here to use our contact form.
Remember, we offer a 10% discount on our services when you contact us and refer to the website in your enquiry! Available on all orders over £300.00 only.